Sydney, Australia

Sydney, Australia

Friday, June 5, 2015

Student Post - Amelia Finch

The day that stood out the most to me was Tuesday, June 2. We visited the U.S. Consulate and heard from a few different individuals who shared different views of their respective perspectives of international white collar crime, corruption, and terrorism. We heard from the U.S. Consulate General, an individual from the U.S. Department of state, and an individual from the F.B.I. Going into this trip, I knew I wanted to be in the investigation field of white collar crime, but hearing from all of these individuals really opened my eyes to many different career paths that I had never before thought of. After hearing from these individuals, I found a new excitement about my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment